The Early Infant Communication Study
The Early Infant Communication Study looks at infant-mother play early in life. We are currently looking for families with babies 0-4 months of age to participate in this study.
- Mothers and babies will come to UM for visits
- Mothers and babies will play and interact during these visits.
- Visits typically last less than one hour.
- All sessions will be videotaped.
- Families will be compensated for each visit.
This study is funded by the National Institute of Health (NIH).
If you are interested in participating in this study please click here